Thinking of a themed nursery? Here’s some of our favourites to get your creative juices flowing.
- A woodland theme can be a beautiful way to teach bubs about animals. There are plenty of accessories to make it easy to do – choose beautiful art, animal lamps, wall stickers and toys. Bring it life with colours that match the theme – nature is mighty colourful so you have a lot to choose from.
- Take inspiration from the sea and create a brilliant nursery with star fish, the blue of the ocean, playful seals and dolphins, the waves and sand. Surf culture is another way to go and equally fun.
- Africa never ceases to amaze me. How amazing it would be to go on a safari. One day…. In the meantime, it makes a beautiful theme for a baby’s room. Vivid colours and earthy tones both work; amazing animals in the room through decals, toys and lights bring the theme to life.
- Carnival theme? Where do I start???? For something different bring the big top to life with an amazing ceiling and add some smaller cues throughout the room, like toys. Colour is bold and bright.
- Bring the world to your baby – use your own travel photos, wall stickers, travel inspired toys and books to bring your World Traveller nursery theme to life.
Image source: Pinterest