I spend a lot of time looking for great places to shop for baby - comes with the territory.
There are a few places I return to over and over. Some of them I've shared in the past, and some are new discoveries.
Here are my faves:
- Little Green Footprints - I am there almost every fortnight. Great products, great service.
- The Little Kidz Closet - Great selection of furniture and decor. Some really unique pieces.
- Maiike - I raved about their handmade products around Christmas time. One of kid pieces inlcuding quilts, dolls and clothes. Love it.
- Baby Gallery - They have a great selection of furniture. It is a super store in Melbourne so they have everything.
- Bluegum Baby - Bluegum Baby is a new online store and they have a fantstic selection of good for baby products. Manduca is at a great price there!
- My First Room - Great selection of furniture and decorating items that will suit any style.
- Urban Baby - They are an online superstore.
- Tiny Polkadots - I have raved about their toy selection more than once, because they have a fabolous collection of non-toxic toys for kids of all ages, including wooden toys.
- The Baby Closet - Fabulous linen's. Love the Little Giraffe range!
- Itti Bitti - their nappies come highly recommended by any mama who tries them, plus the store has a large range of other products for kids of all ages