Recently I've come across a few great articles which I thought would be useful to share. I hope you find them as useful as I did.
- Lead with the company, not your personal life. "You really need to go into the conversation [with your boss] with the mindset of, 'How will this work for my company?
- Be ready with specifics. Think about your work week, then make a case for how every aspect of it will be handled.
- Ask early.
Have you ever thought of using your password as a prompt for your mood or wants? Sometimes its the simplest of things that make a difference to how you see the world!
- Stop worrying about failing.
- Do something that scares you.
- Don't live a life of regrets.
- Start now.