If you are able to resist all of the gorgeous baby outfits than you are better than me. I went a bit overboard with clothes - and blankets! And in addition to all the things I bought, friends also passed on their beautiful things. All that I can say is when everyone says to you, "they grow out of everything so quickly," they are being absolutely honest. Blink and the moment for that gorgeous dress is gone! So, below is an baby clothes essentials checklist. Of course, I wouldn't dare spoil the fun of the cute outfits, I am just putting out what you need as a base.
- Kimono Bodysuits Are The Best (Example Is Mama Maternity); they are so easy to get on and off a tiny little baby;
- Leggings, Cardigans And Long Sleep Tops Are Your Best Friends (Pure Baby);
- Earthwise Laundry Detergent for a environmentally, non-toxic washing options;
- Two-Way Zipper Body Suits Are Best (Example Is Pure Baby);
- Newborn Mitten from Pure Baby are so soft;
- Hats – Newborn Hat for the first month (Pure Baby shown), Hunt And Gather Winter Beanie, Sun Hat from Pure Baby