Nook Sleep LilyPad Playmat
Nook Sleep LilyPad Playmat
Ideal for tummy time and play time, the Nook LilyPad Playmat provides breathable, cushioned comfort for babies, toddlers and their parents. It is soft and padded, and incredibly comfortable.
Use indoors as a play mat or folded up and take it with you to the beach or the park for a comfortable, convenient, and healthy seat anywhere you are.
$50 from every LilyPad sold will go the The Van Wright Foundation. The Van Wright Foundation is a non-for-profit charity established by the parents of Van Wright, who at 20 months of age was diagnosed with MECP2 duplication syndrome - a severe neurological and life threatening disease. Lifesaving research, to find a cure for Van and other kids like him, has commenced. A cure is possible but more funding is needed to progress the research. Every LilyPad Playmat sold helps us get closer to a cure which will save and alter the lives of many children in Australia and around the world. For more information about the Foundation click here.
Cover Materials: Organic Cotton, Eucalyptus, Polyester
Core Materials: Recylced PETE
Product Dimensions: 101 cm in diameter
Care Instructions: Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and line‐dry. Do not use fabric softener. For more care instructions please see the FAQs section.
The Pebble material is waterproof on the LilyPad Playmat by backing the fabric with a non-toxic gel seal. So once baby has finished with it indoors, use it for picnics and the beach. It is easy to fold - it clips together and has handles.
The PETE core makes is soft and spongy - so very comfortable.
PETE – Good PETEis non toxic and recycled
- PETE is short for polyethylene terephthalate, a fancy name for a clean and easily recycled plastic.
- PETE is a uniquely sturdy material used inside the LilyPad to provide a soft, cushioned layer. The strength of PETE maintains integrity even under the weight of an infant or toddler.
- Unlike plastics- like vinyl or BPA found in many standard mattresses, "good" PETE is both non-toxic and non-leaching, so much so, that it qualifies for the Oeko-Tex® safety certification.
Certified Organic Cotton – Gentle and cosy
- None of our cotton ever touches chemical fertilizers or pesticides, so none of our employees or customers do either. Nook cotton stays soft and gentle from the field to the crib.
- Nook's organic cotton weave creates a breathable and comfortable surface
Eucalyptus – Less Sweat, More Breathability
- Eucalyptus fibre's are one of nature’s best moisture absorbers, drawing moisture away from the infant. Great on hot summer days.
- Naturally breathable eucalyptus provides a silky softness and sheen comparable to high thread count linens, making it an ideal surface for sensitive infant skin.
- Eucalyptus is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council as one of the fastest growing renewable resources.